- Dumbarton Express serving the Dumbarton Bridge between Union City and Palo Alto
- Emery-Go-Round serving Emeryville and MacArthur BART
- San Leandro Links serving within San Leandro
- Union City Transit serving within Union City
- Wheels serving the Livermore, Amador, and San Ramon Valleys (Tri-Valley) along the I-580 and I-680 corridors
- Line DB: Union City BART – Stanford Oval via Palo Alto Caltrain, Willow Avenue, and Ardenwood Park-and-Ride
- Line DB1: Union City BART – Deer Creek Road (Stanford Industrial Park) via Page Mill Road and Ardenwood Park-and-Ride. Palo Alto VA Hospital served AM westbound and PM eastbound only. Operates from 6am to 9:30am and 1:30pm to 8:45pm.
Prior to December 2011, AC Transit was the primary operator of the service, with specially-marked Dumbarton Express buses (and sometimes, AC Transit buses) used on this Transbay service; now, it is operated by MV Transportation on behalf of the five agencies mentioned above. It uses Gillig Phantom city-style and suburban-style coaches (with air conditioning and WiFi on board).
- Shellmound/Powell (with service to Bay Street Shopping Center, Emeryville Public Market, and Emeryville Marina), which operates daily
- Hollis (with service to Emeryville Amtrak Station and Berkeley Bowl in the City of Berkeley), which operates all-day weekdays only
- South Hollis (same as the Hollis route, but operates between MacArthur BART and Emeryville Amtrak only), which runs weekday peak periods only
- Watergate Express (express service between Emeryville Marina and MacArthur BART via I-80 and I-580), which runs weekday peaks only
These are mainly used on the Shellmound/Powell route during the weekdays, as well as the Watergate Express service during the peak periods.
These are used on all routes everyday, and this type is used weekends and holidays on the Shellmound/Powell route.
San Leandro Links
San Leandro Links: two loops, North Loop and South Loop, operate weekday peak periods only from 5:45 to 9:45am, then from 3 to 7pm, every 15 minutes.
- North Loop: via Williams Street, Costco, and Davis Street
- South Loop: via Kaiser Hospital, Fairway Drive, and Farallon Drive
San Leandro Flex: also operating with two loops around San Leandro operating from 9am to 5pm, with hourly frequencies. This service is open only to residents of San Leandro, aged 60 and older, or anyone aged 18 or older who are East Bay Paratransit certified. All trips on the Flex meet at the Senior Community Center on San Leandro Blvd. near E 14th Street.
- North Loop: via Broadmoor Plaza, San Leandro BART, Marina Square, and Davis Street Walmart
- South Loop: via Marina Community Center, Greenhouse Marketplace, Hesperian Walmart, and Bayfair Center